- Archery: (3:30 – 5:00pm ) Come out and join Archery for beginners, advanced and entire family in the Small gym. Everyone is welcome, any age. Email David Sandquist at DSandquist@sd35.bc.ca
- Games Club (3:00 – 4:00pm) Mr.Hendy and Rachel Tapp from Youth Unlimited will be in the community room every Monday after school to play board games. You can bring your own or chose one that is here. We are also looking for board game donations. If you want more information or want to donate please contact Mr.Hendy Bhendy@sd35.bc.ca
- Art Club (3:00 – 4:00) Join Austin our local artist in our new Art Club in the community room.
- Indoor Soccer: (3:00 – 4:00pm) Mr.Bailie leads indoor soccer in the Small gym every Tuesday after school. Everyone is welcome. Connect firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photography Club (3:00 – 4:00) Mr.Mitchel is focusing on photography with SLR cameras. Learn how to manually take great photos. Meeting in the Wood shop. Smitchel@sd35.bc.ca
- Mixed Martial Arts (3:00 – 4:00pm) Coach Tyler is running MMA training in our combative room. You will learn how to roll and grapple on the floor with this exciting program. Please connect with Mr.Hendy Bhendy@sd35.bc.ca to find out more.
- After 3: (January – June) (3:00 – 5:00) A youth leader from the City of Langley will be at HDS playing games, baking, and leading activities in the community room, RM 138. Everyone Welcome. See Mr Hendy for details, email@example.com
- Archery: (5:00 – 9:00pm ) Come out and join Archery for beginners, advanced and entire family in the Small gym. Everyone is welcome, any age. Email David Sandquist at DSandquist@sd35.bc.ca
- Open Gym Basketball (7:30 – 8:15) Large Gym, Anyone welcome, no sign up required.
- Drama Club (3:00 – 4:00) Ms.Ashcroft runs drama club in the spring. You learn how to do improv and theatre sports. This is run out of our HDS Theatre. Please connect with Ms.Ashcroft firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSTEP (3:00pm – 4:30) Room 111. This program makes nutritional snacks after school. Last session they made quesadillas. Please see Mr.Hendy to join.
- Pucks Hockey (November – March) (2:00pm – 5:00pm) Students who have never played but are interested in learning play see Mr.Hendy
- Kids Play (January – June) (3:00 – 4:00pm) Kids play will be back in the gym on Fridays afterschool. This is time for students to learn skills in basketball or play a gym game with others. To register please see Mr.Hendy.