We invite HD Stafford community members, which includes: students, parents, teachers, support staff, community partners (government, non-profit, for-profit) to join us as we transform into a bustling, connected, effective Community School. Your ideas and involvement are critical, valued and welcome!
We look forward to sharing our journey with you and learning from you, our community partners, friends and experts along the way.
- AFTER 3 Memories February 6, 2018 - Our great After 3 program run by the City recreation staff Rebecca has been building up a storm of activities. They have made spoon catapults, and all sorts of baking and tasting of fun food items. They have also done some trips together with the city. Below is an assortment of photos from the After... Read more »
- MMA at HD Stafford February 4, 2018 - Mr.Jung Teaches MMA to our HD Stafford Middle students. In the picture the students are stretching before learning how to throw and move. This program is every Monday and Wednesday after school. Please contact Mr.Jung Jjung@sd35.bc.ca for more information.
- PUCKS is an amazing experience February 4, 2018 - The PUCKs program has been at HD Stafford Middle for several years. PUCKs provides students with the opportunity to play hockey for free. They teach the basics of hockey for student who wouldn’t normally have the chance. Thank you PUCKs for supporting our students. If you would like to learn more about the PUCKs program... Read more »
- In-Door Soccer with Mr.B January 31, 2018 - Mr.Bailie has been running indoor soccer at HD Stafford for 3 years. This program runs every Tuesday 3:00 – 4:00pm and anyone can Drop-in. The students always have a blast playing with Mr.B in the Small gym. Come check it out.
- Mixed Martial Arts Club January 31, 2018 - Mr.Jung is an amazing resource for our students to learn Martial Arts moves after school. The program runs Mondays and Wednesdays after school until 4:00pm. He has just purchased new shirts for the crew. MMA is for anyone at HDS to join Please contact with Mr.Jung via email. JJung@sd35.bc.ca
- After 3 Program works on some drawings January 18, 2018 - The “After 3” after school program offered by the City of Langley and their Youth worker Rebecka Gannon-Snow worked on drawings in the community room this Wednesday. Anyone is welcome in the after 3 program. They do many fun activities on Wednesdays between 3-5pm.
- Thank you Ms.Larsen January 16, 2018 - As Ms.Sandler was away we had Susanna Larsen to fill in. Susanna was amazing and we will all miss her as she goes on to sailing for the SALTS program. We wish Ms.Larsen the very best. .
- Turkey Lunch December 18, 2017 - Village Church provided a Turkey lunch for our students on the lunch program today. Turkey, Mashedpotatoes, gravy and stuffing were served with some treats. This was a fantastic lunch enjoyed by all the students. Village church continues to support our program and families in many different ways. They have made such an impact on this... Read more »
- CLA Holiday Cookies December 17, 2017 - Christian Life Assembly brought some holiday cheer to our Lunch program on Thursday. Ashley, Mandy and crew had 3 stations set up for the celebration. Students were decorating cookies, building candy structures and playing games.
- Skyhawks building relationships with Dragons through leadership November 23, 2017 - HD Stafford students Abby and Sophie are creating relationships with students from Douglas park through a 5 week leadership program. Douglas park offers explorations several times throughout the year. We invite leaders from the middle and high school to lead activities for small groups. During the sessions the students paint logos, and do seasonal crafts... Read more »